Saturday, September 19, 2009

Maruja updates...

Sorry guys...to those who've been waiting for some updates on Maruja episodes, I regret to inform that I no longer plan to continue this project. I know, I know I'm sorry. I wish I could continue but I no longer have the raw videos. My PC crashed and lost all of the vids in the process!!! (I'm super mad!!!) And on top of that, I got real busy with school and work. Besides, it was sort of my little experiment to see if I would enjoy it. Turned out, I really did enjoy it, however, I really did not expect how time consuming subbing dramas would be (especially that I'm all by myself). Honestly, I now have a newfound respect for the subbers out there. Hats off to you guys!

I'll probably still sub Filipino dramas but I'll do it in my own time.

I'll keep you updated from time to time. Thanks for reading!

No comments: