Saturday, September 19, 2009

Maruja Links

So after my disappointing announcement that I had just posted a few minutes ago, I decided to just blog about the things related to Filipino entertainment instead. I'll probably talk about the dramas I'm currently watching and post links to where you can watch them with English subtitles.

Let's start off with links to where you can watch subbed Maruja episodes. You may watch the rest of this drama on Viikii.net. Just go to Channels -> Philippines -> Maruja and start watching!!! See there, guys??? I may have stopped subbing this drama completely, but it doesn't mean there aren't other subbed episodes you can watch out there. That's probably why I stopped subbing completely. LOL Anyway, I believe it has all of the episodes (15 total) subbed so everyone's in luck! Everybody happy! hehe ^_^

Click for video links...

No comments: